- November 22, 2020 at 4:33 am #6810kahnyahParticipant
Engineering Your Future
A Brief Introduction to Engineering
by William C. Oakes, Les L. Leone, Craig J. Gunn
- ISBN: 9780199797554 (0199797552)
- Release date: April 1, 2011
- Language: english
- Author: William C. Oakes, Les L. Leone, Craig J. Gunn
- Format: paperback, 280 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
About The Book
Engineering — a field that is both academically rigorous and creatively demanding. Faced with endless career opportunities, today’s students matriculate without a clear idea about the study and practice of engineering. With a unique modular approach, Engineering Your Future is an authoritative guide to the academic expectations and professional opportunities in the engineering field.
Engineering Your Future: A Brief Introduction to Engineering, Fourth Edition, is a concise, inexpensive version of Engineering Your Future: A Comprehensive Introduction to Engineering, Seventh Edition. Containing the twelve most popular chapters from the comprehensive version, the Brief offers the best option for instructors looking for a solid base to work from while they incorporate outside projects or assignments.
* Introduces students to the broad spectrum of engineering disciplines, with up-to-date data on degrees granted, employment opportunities, and salaries
* Highlights the ethical responsibilities of engineers
* Focuses on developing all-important problem-solving and communication skills that are critical to success both in the classroom and in the working world
* Offers guidance both for leading teams and, just as importantly, for being an effective member of a team
* Introduces a design methodology that can be used immediately and in subsequent design courses
New to this Edition
* Updated Computer Tools chapter covers computer use from the history of the internet through advanced engineering packages, including spreadsheets, mathematical programs, social media, and communicating via email
* Effective coverage of teamwork for engineering classes shows students how a diversity of skills is essential to their future careers
* Updated green and bioengineering information address current issues including sustainability and advancing human health
* Fresh new profiles of contemporary engineers and their current research give students an insider’s glimpse into what fields they may be most suited for
* Up-to-date statistics for the job market provide critical data to help inform students’ career decisions
Oakes EYF Brief IRCD (9780199798520)
Instructor’s CD contains PowerPoint-based lectures and computerized test bank
TXT book Engineering Your Future by William C. Oakes on Book Depository. Online Engineering Your Future buy cheap for Android. FictionBook ebook Engineering Your Future download on reader. PDF ebook Engineering Your Future William C. Oakes read online on IndieBound. EPUB Engineering Your Future William C. Oakes read Kindle.
Paperback book Engineering Your Future on Dymocks. MOBI Engineering Your Future buy Mac. MP3 ebook Engineering Your Future by William C. Oakes download on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Engineering Your Future William C. Oakes download for PocketBook on Audible. FB2 book Engineering Your Future read.
Hardcover ebook Engineering Your Future buy cheap on iPad. EPUB Engineering Your Future by William C. Oakes on Amazon. Online ebook Engineering Your Future. MP3 Engineering Your Future William C. Oakes buy iPhone on Powells. Hardcover book Engineering Your Future by William C. Oakes download on Bookshop.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.