- December 23, 2020 at 2:49 am #8069kahnyahParticipant
The Edible Balcony
Growing Fresh Produce in the Heart of the City
by Alex Mitchell
- ISBN: 9781856269469 (1856269469)
- Language: english
- Author: Alex Mitchell
- Genres: gardening, plants, reference, cooking, food, nature, cookbooks
- Release date: April 7, 2011
- First published: April 1, 2011
- Format: paperback, 176 pages
- Publisher: Kyle Cathie Limited
About The Book
Just because you don’t have any soil doesn’t mean you can’t eat delicious fruit and vegetables every day of the year. From an easy edible balcony that can be set up over a weekend, to using recycled and salvage materials, growing exotic fruit and creating a futuristic salad and herb wall, “The Edible Balcony” mixes inspirational ideas with practical advice on how to achieve beautiful, flourishing outdoor areas however many floors up you maybe and however small your space. Packed with detailed planting and growing advice on all the crops featured, including the best varieties for sunny, shady, windy and dry balconies, plus how to make a self-watering container, create a salad cascade using guttering and grow beans and tomatoes on a hatstand, it is the essential guide for both beginner and experienced gardeners alike.
Hardback book The Edible Balcony. PDF The Edible Balcony by Alex Mitchell download on Mac on Powells. FictionBook ebook The Edible Balcony Alex Mitchell read on Amazon. Hardcover ebook The Edible Balcony buy cheap for Android.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.