- November 22, 2020 at 2:37 am #6807kahnyahParticipant
The Biology of Success
by Bob Arnot
- Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
- Author: Bob Arnot
- ISBN: 9780316051293 (0316051292)
- Language: english
- Release date: January 4, 2001
- Format: paperback, 288 pages
About The Book
Dr. Bob’s message is simple: The better your mood, the more successful you can — and will — be. To help the reader create mental energy and positive thought, Dr. Bob gets down to basics, explaining:
1. What to eat (and when to eat it) 2. How to determine the right exercise — and the right amount of exercise — for you 3. The importance of sleep and other physical rest 4. How to improve your mood by reshaping and improving your immediate surroundings 5. Tricks for better focusing your energy
Filled with useful and inspiring examples from Dr. Arnot’s own energy-charged life, as well as the secrets of some of the most successful people of our time, The Biology of Success will help thousands of readers achieve their goals by fundamentally changing the way their brain functions.
TXT book The Biology of Success buy cheap. MP3 The Biology of Success Bob Arnot download for iPhone on IndieBound. FB2 ebook The Biology of Success PC.
EPUB The Biology of Success by Bob Arnot read on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook book The Biology of Success Bob Arnot download. Hardcover ebook The Biology of Success read online on Kindle on Audible.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.